Accounting is the process of systematically recording, measuring and reporting information related to financial transactions, a training process that relies on a set of information related primarily to:
-Methods of recording transactions.
-Keeping financial records
-Conducting internal audits.
-Reporting and analyzing financial information to management
-Advise on tax-related matters
It is a systematic process of identifying, recording, measuring, categorizing, verifying, summarizing, interpreting, and communicating financial information. It reveals the profit or loss for a given period, the value and nature of the company's assets, liabilities, and owners' rights.
Graduates are granted a bachelor’s degree in the Accounting Department. The duration of the study is four years, during which the student studies some subjects, including (cost accounting, management accounting, financial accounting).
- Determining the results of economic activities, whether profit or loss, within a specified period of time.
- Choosing the financial position that is essential in the institution, where the sources from which the funds can be obtained, and the methods of using these funds until a certain time are determined.
- Make a statement of the financial flows that enter the institution, by calculating them in a specific period of time.
- Codify all operations carried out by that institution.
- Monitoring the financial operations that take place within the institution, such as: cash transactions
- Graduates of the sixth preparatory with average 50 are accepted, including: scientific (biology. practical), literary and commerce(general and accounting)
- A grade is added to the average for successful students from the first attempt
- Two degrees are added to the average for students who have obtained a technical diploma
- 0.5 become a full degree
- 8 degrees are added to the minimum average for the families of the martyrs
- 8 degrees are added to the minimum average for political prisoners (themselves, not their families)
- 5 degrees are added to the minimum average for students who have a parent with academics and postgraduate degree
- There is a discount for the families of martyrs