College of Law
The morality and behavior of nations are based on the rule of law. The College of Law prepares students to protect and preserve the rights of the individual as well as society at large through studies in the various fields of law (e.g. civil, corporate, international). Coursework includes the study of jurisprudence and the legal profession at all social, economic, and political levels.
- Deliver education in legal sciences in accordance with international standards in higher education.
- Deliver quality educational programs and courses, and conduct unique legal and qualitative research.
- Prepare graduates with research and professional skills specific to their specialization.
- Develop awareness of laws and legal regulations and how they are applied to meet the needs of society
- Utilize educational technology to benefit students.
- Educate students on applications of modern technology to legal fields, including national and international virtual court and Model U.N.
- Create a generation of legal experts armed with a range of skills by encouraging extra-curricular activities, in particular through organizing campus events related to the field of law.
- Instill the spirit of citizenship in the department's staff and students, educating them on patriotism and respect for the law and its application, and preparing them to spread these concepts.
- Enable graduates to develop their abilities and reach their full potential in their field of specialization.
- Prepare graduates for work in various fields, i.e. as a lawyer, judge, prosecutor, or to work as a legal officer in government institutions.
- Prepare graduates adapt to the expanding and evolving legal profession.
- Create a culture of leadership and develop leadership qualities in students.
- Educate graduates on the culture of integrity as well as fighting administrative and financial corruption, with the ultimate goal of preventing misuse of public funds.
- Enhance graduates' moral principles and values, such as honesty, loyalty, and diligence, maintaining professional confidentiality, and other ethical standards.
- Advance student research skills.