Department of Banking and Financial Sciences
The Department seeks to enable individuals to manage their businesses efficiently, provide useful and productive knowledge to the public and private organizations, conduct scientific research, provide consultations, and design advanced systems.
- Enhance students’ knowledge of theoretical and applied financial management and banking.
- Prepare graduates for positions in various financial institutions (the central bank, commercial banks, and financial markets).
- Keep abreast of global and local developments in the field of financial sciences.
- Develop students' abilities to succeed in financial and administrative business environments.
- Instill leadership qualities that produce more confident and responsible graduates that push themselves to their full potential.
- Develop students' ability to think critically and creatively when faced with financial and banking challenges.
- Establish a center for research that generates specialized financial and administrative knowledge in the local and global markets.